Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Re-Edits #2

Before

After
I liked this picture of my brother sledding before I edited it, but I think it looks good both ways. His expression is definitely the best part of the shot! I like the tracks that the four wheeler already left. He just looks so cute with that expression and the way he is holding on!!
Before


After
Last Christmas, my aunt and uncle wanted a picture together so I volunteered to take it. It definitely could have been taken in a better setting..but we worked with what we had! I don't know if I like or dislike the reflection of the lights on the window. I think it needs to be in black and white because the lights looked weird before.

Before
After
The main subject of this picture is my goat. I like the angle I took the picture combined with the angle she is looking away. I think converting it to black and white works because there is pretty much only black and white in the original so it just kind of enhances it.

1 comment: