Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lines in Nature


I really like this picture because when I went to look for pictures, there weren't many icicles left! I got kind of lucky with this shot. I like the focus on the icicles, but the branch they are hanging from is blurry. This is for the lines in nature assignment.
These are lines of trees on my road. It definitely could have been a better picture, but it was raining and I did not have much patience. It could have been better if I found a way to not get the leaves in the front of it. This is for the lines in nature assignment.

I really don't like this picture of the road very much. It's just not very interesting. I think the angle works well in it though. There are lines from cars that had driven on it. It also looked a lot better in black and white because there were really no colors in the original.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I love all these pictures! You really know how to find pictures :)

    ReplyDelete