Friday, February 22, 2013

Winter Light

The main subject of this photo is the lovely Emma Voss. There isn't much light in this picture, but when I think of winter light, I think of skies like this. Winter always seems kind of gloomy. I think the way her hair is blowing in this picture worked well. It might have been better if she didn't have a camera also, but that's not a big deal.  This is for the winter light assignment.
The main subject of this photo is the icicles. I think it worked well that two drops are coming off them. This might have been a better photo if the lights that are wrapped around them were lit up. I made this picture because there was actually some light in the sky for once and when I walked by these I knew I could take pictures of them and get the light in them. This was for the winter light assignment.


The main subject of this photo is the big icicle. There are also the lights wrapped around them and the trees in the background. I think the rule of thirds works good in this picture. Again, this picture could have been better if the lights were on. This is for the winter light assignment.

1 comment:

  1. I think Emma holding the camera is VERY good and adds to the image. It includes here hands and hands in an image always adds interest.

    ReplyDelete