Monday, February 25, 2013

Re-Edits

The main subject of this photo is the pile of wood. The secondary subject could be the field behind it. This picture definitely works better in black and white. I think the angle is what works well in this picture. It might have been better if there wasn't a pile of snow on the right side.

This is a photo of a little girl who obviously loves to get her picture taken! Her expression is great. It might have been a better picture if I got the hands that she was holding in the shot too.

The main subject of the photo is probably Macy and the secondary subject is Sara Gaier. I think it worked well that the daughter was reaching out and that Sara was smiling. I made this photo because I think that little girl is just so adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment