Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Light & Shadow

This is some tangled up wire with its shadow on a piece of tin. I really did not think this picture was any good, until I turned it to black and white. Now I actually really like it and the way it's clear up front and the background is blurred out. 
This picture could have been better if I had taken different shots of it and gotten it more clear. I do like the angle I took the picture combined with the way the light is coming from for the shadows. I don't even know what to say this is a picture of really, but I took it because of the shadows!

This was a bolt that was just sticking out of our old barn. It could have been better if the shadow was more defined. I like it a lot better in black and white. I think the angle I took the picture was good and the top of the bolt is in focus, and nothing else because nothing else is really important.


2 comments:

  1. The wire picture is really cool. The shadows look like actual wires!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the old bolt picture.

    ReplyDelete