Sunday, January 27, 2013

Favorite Professional Photos

This is a picture of colored powder being thrown in the air at the Color Run. The colors look so cool in this picture and the picture was taken with perfect timing This picture was taken by Taeleman photography.
The subjects of this photo are the lion in the background, which is in focus, and the antelope, which is not. I think this picture was also taken at the perfect time of day. It was taken by Morkel Erasmus.
I think the main subject of this photo is the sun, and the secondary subject is that it is taken underwater. I think that it just looks so cool because half of the picture is below water and half is above! This photo was taken by Duffy Knox.
I love this picture of a leopard taken by David Lloyd. The one ray of light going across it makes it look amazing!

I really like these two pictures of the sky because I love anything that is galaxy-like. I think any sky with any kind of purple in it is super pretty! These were both taken by Kenneth Snyder.
The main subject of this photo is obviously the tree. I love this picture because it was taken at just the right time of day, and the grass is super green! It was taken by Ed Cooley.
The main subject of this photo are the fireworks over the Golden Gate Bridge. The secondary subjects are the boats in the water and the city in the background. This picture was taken by Daniel Leu.
The main subjects of this photo are the two red fox vixens. It was taken by Jim Coda. I really like how you can see all the little white hairs on the one that's standing on the log.
This is a picture of the Michigan-Alabama game at Cowboys stadium. It was taken by Evan Gearing. I think the fish eye lens makes it look really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment