Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cold

This is my brother Monte. I think the picture worked well because you can see the snowflakes on his eyelashes and faec. It would have been better if you could see some snow in the background. This was for the cold assignment.
The main subject of this photo is my brother catching snowflakes on his tongue. The secondary subject would be all the snow falling around him. I think the snow looks cool and I like how Monte is in focus. I made this picture because it was snowing out for the cold assignment!

The main subject of this photo is my dog and the secondary subject is the snow. I like how my dog stands out of the white background. I think it would look cooler if I could make everything besides the dog be black and white. This is for the open theme assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment